Dumaguete Royal Suite Inn

The Hotel in Dumaguete that welcomes all Dumaguete travellers and visitors with Royal accommodations

Monday, September 29, 2008

This has become something of an anachronism

I had great hopes for this site and for a while it seemed to have some promise. However, things don't always happen the way we think they would. This is such an anachronism. It exists in the past when there was some kind of hope for this kind of thing. However, this has become a relic of the past, a promise that has lost its luster.

It did showcase something quite important which is the idea that great effort needs to be expended for anything to gain some kind of substance or weight. I now find myself doing things which I never dreamed I would be doing. I have learned much and what I do know now is this: this is stupid.

There is nothing much more to say.

Visit also: Cagayan de Oro City.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home