Dumaguete Royal Suite Inn

The Hotel in Dumaguete that welcomes all Dumaguete travellers and visitors with Royal accommodations

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Dumaguete

Dumaguete gets to you. Slowly, quietly it gets into you and you begin to feel at home. I have been to a few places in the Philippines. Dumaguete does not really jump out as one which is a must-visit kind of place like Boracay. Cagayan de Oro City has grown and it is becoming ugly even under its garish lights. What can I say? I really hate the Night Cafe. Dumaguete on the other hand is still very much unspoiled. Many of the streets have been concreted. New buildings have risen from the ashes of a recent fire.

The Boulevard is as it always was. Supercat no longer visits and people prefer to take the fast craft or the pumpboat in Sibulan.

Visit Ching's World. There will always be something new to find in its pages. Ching's World.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm finding any review about Dumaguete Royal Suite Inn, but couldn't. Anyway, I hope you have review about Florentina Homes Dumaguete Hotels coz I'm planning to stay there very soon--like this April-May 2010. thx

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home